With your central marketing message…
Get more clicks. More Leads. Once Your Ideal Web Visitors Realize – in a Nanosecond – You’re the One.
Don’t miss out on serving new clients because you haven’t communicated in the right way.
In one-on-one marketing training, I show you how find the words to describe the amazing thing your clients get from you. (Also known as a value proposition.) And give birth to your “Here’s What I Do” message. This message is at the core of all your marketing.
If you’re tired of mumbling when people ask, “What do you do?” then now’s finally the time to get your answer ready. Create your central marketing message. Your value proposition — in marketing-speak.
At the end of the 8-week training, you can have a clear & specific value proposition. And immediately apply your learning to improve your marketing messaging.
♦ First we pin down your value proposition. The value your clients get. How you’re different.
♦ From that, we’ll create a headline for your home page that stops visitors in their tracks. So they keep reading. Because they get you. And the value you bring them.
♦ And then, we’ll craft the ever-devilish elevator pitch. One that draws listeners in. And gets them asking questions. Along with 2 other pieces you choose – like your home page headline or an sales email.
This one-on-one marketing training is for you, if you’re ready to:
- Connect honestly with your audience so you never feel icky marketing your business
- Create marketing easily & intelligently and spend less time agonizing over what to say
- Make it easier for the right people to find you because you’re so clear about who your audience is
- Let your audience know who you are & where you stand, so you stop wasting time with less-than-ideal clients
- And have better sales conversations with prospects…
Get on a call with me for a free 1-hour consultation to see what’s going on with your marketing.
Find out if clarifying your description (value proposition) can help you achieve your business goals.
Show me how better marketing messages can help my business
Drop me a line: arlene at reallyclearmarketing dot com